How Do I...

The Town will continually work to expand the availability of online services and documents. Currently the following are available:

Don't see what you're looking for? Give us a call at 828-693-4840

Boards and Commissions Application

Request a House Check

Heading out of Town? The Police Department will do regular security checks of your home. Simply fill out the form online, drop off at the Department, or email the form to us! 

Note: Emails go to the Town General Email Account and will only be checked during normal business hours. 

Reserve a Park

Report a stormwater issue

Report a stormwater issue here.